Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Long Hospitalisation Leave

I was given 49 days of hospitalisation leave from 6 Dec 97 till 14 Jan 08. This due my illness a tumour in the dead near the puitarary gland. I was down with homonol unbalance, failing eyesight and i always feeling groggy. Unable to focus long and really thinking or focussing properly.

In fafact had this kind of headache maybe for one year ago. The other sign was the cough which was said to be gastric reflux.

I had to tkae six kinds of medcicnes/pills, hydrocortisone, Losec, Olanzapine, Euthyrox, simvastatatine, Clonazepam.

As I am writing this my eyes are straining.
Thank you Eu for helping me with no reservsation or hidden agendas.
Thank you Mariina for all the love and tender LC and patience and perservevarance and loving me. I can never find another wife like her. She is the best mother to our 3 children and best daughter and a wonderful wife. Many thanks to Shaun and Jes for caring and loving.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaun said...

thank God for allowing us to spend Christmas together as a family. Praying every day for your recovery.

January 8, 2008 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Shaun said...

dad remember if you need to read the text at the larger size, go to the top bar, click on view > font size > largest

January 8, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home